Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Soiree


It's a party! Lilyplum has teamed up with
The Blossoms to present the dressiest of the dressy outfits for winter. I was able to use this amazing velvet plaid that I've been hoarding for a few months. :) I bought it this summer and was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. I love the coat dress style and I think this fabric just fits it perfectly. I've got another dressy style up for sale on ebay...and don't forget to check out all the other listings by searching "boutique soiree" on ebay!
-Kristin

3 comments:

paige said...

love those colors against her gorgeous hair!

Rebekah said...

Kristin, I'm tagging you for a blog tag, I hope you don't mind. See my blog for the guidelines!

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.